Thursday, April 8, 2010

MY COLLECTION # 01

hi gals,

i love rare fashion & unique stuffs mainly vintage that includes accessories, clothes, bag & etc......cause of the good workmanship they provided, below pic is............
MY COLLECTION & sorry is not for sale.

I thought is a kind of waste if i just hang in my wardrobe, i would like to share with my fellow fashion seekers..........

ENJOY....





This beauty is more than 20 years old, it from my mother given by her friend as a gift. Actually this beauty has in black colour too - is with my mum friend. As u can see the whole piece full with pearl, bead n ribbon (to create 3D flowers effect...........it so creative n worth to treasure). Now it will be very costly to owned this kind of workmanship!!!!

Internally - full lining, collar - sew with faux pearls & beads, the actual colour is white and due to age it become off white colour......

I don't know when i can have the chance to wear it ??.....wedding?? haha is already passed........

Do u gals love this beauty?? Next collection i will be my MUM WEDDING DINNER DRESS (cool ya!!) stay tune.....